Nasuha Husni



i'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's all right,act like its all perfect,even though inside it really HURTS.

~ NH ~

~ NH ~
Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

im sorry

Posted by Nasuha Husni | at 12:15



hey...
i know i have been ignoring you for a while..
i'm sorry...
its not you..but it's me..




i haven't forgot about our good time,trust me or not i always remember everything
but i can't keep it like this..
 its hard to think that you wont be around me after this and i don't want to hurt you...
i'm scared..




i have to go...
far away from you..
you know it hurt me too??
i have to stop seeing you
texting you
calling you..
stalker your tweet..blogger..
and everything...




i keep thinking of how much i love talking to you..
how good you look when you smile..
how much i love your laugh..
replaying pieces of our conversation..
laughing at funny thing that you said or did..
I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me..
i catch myself smiling again at what i imagine..




i wonder what will happen the next time we are together and ever thought nothing will come out of this..
i know one thing for sure..
for once...
i don't care i cherish every moment i have with you...




i always make a mistake..
A LOT of mistake..
sorry i had to let you go but i couldn't hold on anymore..
it kills me to let you go but its even worse to see that you don't care at all about me..
you mean everything to me..
the more i hold on the more i'm get hurt..
i want you to know that i really love you...
i hate the fact that you can never be mine...



* a million feelings, a thousand thoughts, hundreds of memories all for that one person NANBM

~saya tunggu awak 3/5/2016~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
~ Nasuha Husni - Designed by sue - Layout by My Blog Make Over - Author YOUR NAME HERE :) ~